Students who meet the following criteria will be allowed to exempt their 4th 9 weeks final and attend a reward party during the block of that exam.
- 3 or fewer absences in that class. 3 tardies = 1 absence
- An A average for the year in that class.
- No ISS or OSS
- Only Scholars classes may be exempted. Virtual classes may not be exempted.
- The exam will NOT be exempted if the student is absent the day of the exam.
- The exam exemption/reward party is ONLY for the following classes: English, math, science, social studies, and foreign language.